Magnetic Toy Dangers
Here’s something to watch out for if you have any BuckyBalls, ZenMagnets, or other small, high-powered magnets in your home.
Lately, more small children are being rushed to the ER after swallowing rare earth magnets, which are sold as novelty toys for kids (and adults) ages 14 and up. As Maryland mom Laura Bjarnason knows all too well, this is an emergency situation. Bjarnason’s 19-month-old son, Pressley, swallowed a whopping 18 of the magnets, but she got him to the ER quickly. To see the X-Ray and learn more about this story, watch the video below.