Shrimp Salad stuffed Avocados….I don’t know about you, but my mouth is watering already!
This Easy dinner idea will not leave you feeling weighed down, giving you that “I ate too much” feeling. Even better, it’s fast, easy and best of all…healthy!
Take a look!
- 1 pound peeled & de-veined cooked cocktail shrimp
- 2 large, ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 large halved and pitted ripe avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 14/ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Take your pitted avocados and scoop out a portion of the centers into a medium bowl, making sure to leave a 1/4-inch border of avocado meat for the salad to rest in.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the scooped out avocados so they don’t brown.
- Add cubed mango to the scooped out avocado.
- Dice cooked shrimp and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and lime juice and whisk together.
- Stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Pour dressing over avocado and mango mixture and toss together. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve by spooning chilled salad into avocadoes and topping with shrimp.
Prep time About 45 minutes Prep to Plate.