On the run…no time to eat? Here is quick, easy yummy idea for dinner, breakfast or even lunch that made my tummy growl simply reading the recipe. If you like ham, cheese and waffles…then your in for a treat!
- 8 frozen waffles
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ Pound sliced Deli Ham (the good stuff)
- ¼ Pound Cheddar sliced thin
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Place 4 of the waffles on a work surface. Spread one side of each with the mustard (if using).
- Top with the ham, cheese, and remaining waffles. Spread the top of each sandwich with ½ tablespoon of the butter.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the sandwiches, buttered-side up.
- Cook, pressing occasionally with the back of a spatula, until the cheese melts and the waffles are golden, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Prep time About 10 minutes Prep to Plate.