I don’t know anyone that likes to see their child sick. As a matter of fact it’s usually pretty heart breaking. All mothers love their children, yes, but all mothers also have trouble keeping themselves from losing it when their kid wipes a line of snot across everything he touches throughout the duration of his stay in Flu-ville.
Check out these 66 real thoughts even the most loving mother has when her child is sick.
- Geez, kid, you’re burning up!
- Let me take your temperature to see what we’re dealing with here.
- Just let me put it in your ear, it only takes a second.
- Please sit still, I’ll let you watch Caillou.
- Just kidding, no I won’t.
- That number would have probably been more accurate if you sat still, but you definitely have a fever.
- Well, this day is going to go differently than I thought.
- Please don’t get your brother sick.
- Or your father.
- Shoot, or ME.
- This is going to be a long day.
- Or three.
- I do think her sneeze is adorable though.