Easy Dinner Ideas!
Individual White Lasagnas
Check out this Easy Dinner Idea that will make your mouth water just by looking at the picture. When you think of Lasagna, you think…Ugh…Prep time, Mess and Money. Well not with this easy to do Lasagna. How does 30 minute prep time sound for a delicious dinner?
- 8 uncoked Lasagna noodles
- 1 ounce thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Chopped Shallot
- 12 ounces presliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach
- 2 Cups Part skim ricotta Cheese (or you can mix half Ricotta with half Cottage cheese)
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 ounce shredded Fontina Cheese
- ½ Cup Part Skim Mozzarella
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Cook Pasta according to directions until al dente, drain. Cut each noodle crosswise into pieces forming 32 Squares
- Cook Prosciutto in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove Prosciutto from pan; crumble. Return pan to medium high heat. Add oil, swirl to coat. Add shallot and saute for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, cook for minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, cook 2 minutes till spinach wilts. Remove from heat. Drain.
- Coat 8 Ramekins with Cooking Spray. Place ramekins n a jelly roll pan. Arrange 1 pasta square in bottom of each ramekin, spoon 1/3 of filling evenly over pasta squares, top filling with 1 pasta square. Repeat layers twice, ending with pasta. Combine remaining 1 ½ teaspoons thyme & moarella cheese. Sprinkle evenly over lasagna.
- Cover pan loosely with foil coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until bubbly and browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Prep time About 30 minutes Prep and 60 minutes to Plate.