It’s fall and officially time to get your Halloween on with the family. No Halloween time is complete without at least one trip to a pumpkin patch and luckily San Diego has plenty of options for you to visit!
Carlsbad Pumpkin Patch
- Locations in Rancho Bernardo, Del Mar, Mission Valley, National City and Bonita.
- Free admission and parking.
Family Christmas Tree Farm Pumpkin Patch
- 300 Pepper Dr., El Cajon
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 9 am-9 pm, Oct. 1-31.
Bates Nut Farm
- 15954 Woods Valley Rd., Valley Center
- Open daily 9am-5pm
- Weekends include live entertainment, food trucks and family-friendly attractions.
- Free parking and admission on weekdays.
- $8 parking per car on weekends.
Mountain Valley Ranch
- 842 Hwy. 78, Ramona
- Open daily 9 am-7 pm
Oma’s Pumpkin Patch
- 14950 El Monte Rd., Lakeside
- Open Tuesday – Saturday 10 am-7 pm Tues.- Sat.
- All tickets, including tickets for the wagon ride, must be purchased online prior to arrival. No tickets will be sold on-site.
Summers Past Farms
- 15602 Olde Hwy. 80, Flinn Springs.
- Thursday – Saturday 9:00-4:00
- Sunday 10:00-4:00
Mr. Jack O’ Lanterns Pumpkin Patch
- 6710 La Jolla Blvd., La Jolla and 3190 Mission Blvd., San Diego
- Monday – Thursday 11am-8pm
- Friday and Saturday 10am-9pm
- Sunday 10am-8pm
- Free admission and parking. Online ordering with curbside pick-up available.
U-Pick Pumpkin Patch at The Farm Stand West.
- 2115 Miller Ave., Escondido
- Open daily 10am-6pm
PB Pumpkin Patch
- 870 Garnet Ave.
- Monday – Friday 10 am–10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 8 am–10 pm.
Julian Farm & Orchard Pumpkin Patch
- 4444 State Hwy 78.
- Saturdays and Sundays 10 am- 5 pm.
- Fridays open for pumpkin pick-up only.