- This event has passed.
San Diego Harbor Tours
May 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy the best sightseeing on San Diego Bay with a professionally narrated tour of more than 50 storied landmarks. We’ll cover over 13 miles on the Big Bay, passing by Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument, among many others. As we sail, we’ll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and we’ll talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to capture all the sights in photos and video, and our fully stocked snack bar is always open.
What you get:
• 1- and 2-hour narrated San Diego Harbor cruises
• Information about more than 50 San Diego landmarks
• 13 miles on the Big Bay in San Diego
• Unmatched photo and video opportunities
• Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas
• A look at marine animals and seabirds
• An introduction to local environmental efforts
• Snack bar with adult beverages, soft drinks and hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs
• available for purchase
6 departures daily.
Daily Cruise Schedule: (North Bay Routes are in BOLD-Sea lions sightings are not guaranteed but are most often seen on the North Bay Route)
• 1-hour tours: 10 a.m. | 11:15 a.m. | 12:30 p.m. | 1:45 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4:15 PM | **5:30 PM
• 2-hour tours: 10 a.m. | 11:15 a.m. | 12:30 p.m. | 1:45 p.m. | 3 p.m. | **4:15 PM
**Summer only (Starts May 28)