Check out Easy 98.1’s new feature, Easy Dinner Ideas With Dawne Davis. And don’t forget to listen weekdays at 4:05pm and 5:05pm for more!
You may never buy store bought fresh ravioli again.
- 1 package Wonton Skins 8 ounces Ricotta Cheese, drained
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Oregano, Basil, Parsley
- Olive Oil Salt & Pepper to taste Parmesan Cheese Toasted walnuts (you can either toast in the oven on a cookie sheet 400° for a couple of minutes, keep an eye on them, or just stir in a frying pan with a little bit until toasty)
- Mix Ricotta Cheese, Oregano, Basil & Parsley and a 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil (or you could use an egg to hold cheese mixture together)
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in the center of each wonton square.
- Dab water on edges of wonton, and fold diagonally and press together (you can use a fork to press edges together)
- Boil for 3 minutes in salted water.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or drizzle with olive oil, toasted walnuts, parmesan cheese and slivers of fresh basil
Prep time About 10 MINUTES.
See more at: http://www.easy981.com/easy-dinner-ideas