Congrats if you have decided to bring your first child into the world!
MySDMoms has some advice for every first-time parent about what to expect on your wonderful journey.
- The more time you spend decorating the nursery, the more time your child will sleep in your bed.
- People will insist on telling you how much your child looks like you.
- If your baby is wearing something nice, he/she will poop in it.
- Learn to diagnose a dirty diaper discreetly.
- Strangers become very friendly when you have a baby.
- Don’t beat yourself up about every little thing, babies have very low expectations.
- If you think you are posting too many pics on social media, YOU ARE.
- Nap time is never long enough.
- The secret to being a good parent – There isn’t one, just do the best you can.