Green Bean Casserole
How much do you love Green Bean Casserole? The can’t-be-skipped holiday veggie side can be made any time of year! Use your favorite cut of canned green beans for a tasty dish every time and it’s Easy!
Here’s all of the ingredients and how to prepare them.
- 2 can (10.75oz.each) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsps. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 4 can (14.5oz.each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 2⅔ cups French’s® French Fried Onions, divided
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350° F, uncovered, 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
Click here for even MORE Yummy, easy Casserole recipes!