Shopping Spree for FREE
1. No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Shopping Spree for FREE (“Contest”) is sponsored by MySDMoms.com and Entercom of San Diego LLC (“Sponsors”). “Toys R Us” is not connected with, nor a sponsor of this contest.
2. Eligibility. Contest is offered only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. One winner per household. One winner per family. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. Contest is offered only to California residents who reside within the San Diego DMA as determined by Nielsen Media Research Services. Employees of Entercom Communications, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and their advertising or promotional agencies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and the immediate families or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this Contest or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to their members. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Sponsors upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of the Sponsors.
3. To Enter. The Contest entry period begins October 26, 2015 and ends at 11:59pm on November 22, 2015. Entries are made by completing the entry form at MySDMoms.com. Limit One (1) entry per person, per day. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Sunday, November 22, 2015. Sponsors will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Photocopied and mechanically generated entries are void. Entries generated by any automated means are void. Electronic and e-mail entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address at the time of the entry. The authorized account holder is the person to whom the applicable internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address.
4. How to Win. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing on Monday, November 23, 2015. Winner will be notified by Phone or Email. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If Sponsors are unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries.
Prizes and Odds of Winning. Contest prize consists of:
(1) $500 Gift Card for Toys R Us
Value of Contest prize is approximately $500.00 USD.
All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to personal incidental items, transportation, taxes, souvenirs, tips, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective Prize Winner and guest [if applicable]. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prizes must be claimed within 30 days. Prizes must be claimed at MySDMoms.com, 1615 Murray Canyon Rd. Suite 710 San Diego, CA 92108. To claim prize, winners must provide a valid driver’s license or state identification card, except that winners under the age of 18 may tender other appropriate identification as determined in the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Prizes not claimed by claim date will be forfeited.
6. Terms and Conditions; Limitation of Liability. Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Contest Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Contest Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity. By entering the Contest or by winning, participants grant to the Contest Entities the right to publicize the participant=s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 7 days of notification of being selected as a Potential Winner. A parent or legal guardian of winners under the age of 18 will also be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release on behalf of the minor child. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to participate in all Contest-related activities, including claiming the prize. Winner’s guest must execute a liability and publicity release prior to ticketing [if applicable]. Sponsors retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of Sponsors are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries. The laws of the State of California shall govern this Contest, without regard to California’s choice of law rules. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
7. Disclaimer and Force Majeure. Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control—this includes, but is not limited to: a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to contestants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Contest Entities specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
8. Official Rules and List of Winners. To receive a copy of these official Contest Rules, visit MySDMoms.com, or send an SASE to or visit MySDMoms.com, 1615 Murray Canyon Rd. Suite 710 San Diego, CA 92108. Official rules supersede all other published editions. Sponsors reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Contest rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. For a list of winners’ names, send an SASE by December 31, 2015 to MySDMoms.com Shopping Spree for FREE, Winner’s List, at the address listed above.
In addition to these contest rules, the Entercom Communications general contest rules also apply. See general contest rules here.